Sunday, September 5, 2010

Long Overdue

I am a bit behind. . .just a tad bit busy lately, so here are some updates below for the end of summer. 1st I'll start with Kindergarten (the most recent adventure).

Kindergarten It's hard to believe we have a kindergartner! Brady started at Beacon Heights Elementary School this past week. 2 days down and many more years of education to go! His teacher is Miss Mary. She is a recent graduate, but seems very nice and enthusiastic. He was super excited to start, so lets hope the excitement continues and he settles into school.

Trial Lake was beautiful as usual. . .Brady, Courtney and mom spent 2 nights there while Lauren and dad stayed at home. It was nice to be able to stay in grandma's tent too. We got to do some fun fishing with the help of Greg. Overall it was a great trip and SO nice to get outside. I even came home to a clean house!
This is the Place Brady has been able to go to 'This is the Place' a few times this summer with his grandma's and papa, and had a blast. It's only $2 per person on Wednesdays so I thought it would be nice to get of the house and do something fun! It was a super hot morning, but the kids had a blast. Brady got his usual shave, they both made bracelets, and Lauren's favorite part was riding the ponies (5 times!). Then we headed to PCMC for Lauren's weekly appointment.
Snowbird This time was super relaxing because my mom had all of my siblings and their families take turns coming up, rather then having everyone there at one time. There were walks, water workout (for me), Bingo, and swinging at the park to name some of the fun things we got to do. I would have to say it was one of the most fun, relaxing times. Once the kids were in bed we got to play games and watch movies with yummy popcorn and cookies right out of the oven. Thanks mom!

5 comments:

Um brasileiro said...

Hey.It's a beatfull here.

Liz said...

Sounds like you had some fun things amongst all the trails. Which is always nice. I love Brady's expressions on his face. He is a fun kid.

Rebecah Ogden said...

yay for kindergarten good job brady!

Unknown said...

How fun! I can't believe he is old enough to be in kindergarten :) so cute!

Tammy said...

I loved Brady's shave! I remember when Ben, Katrina and Jessica went to Beacon Heights Elementary. It seems so long ago.