Monday, May 10, 2010

She's BACK!





Lauren is back to her 2-year old self. . .(attitude and all) which we are grateful for. She is up and about and doing really well. She got her epidural out this morning and is now getting her pain meds by mouth. No more lines and tubes excpet for an IV for any breakthrough pain and monitoring cables. She is eating a little better and even had some gas today (who knew that would be such a cool thing!). We are still waiting to see what is in store for us next. Thanks for all the continued care and concern.

10 comments:

Elaina Lindberg said...

I'm so glad she is recovering quickly. Thank you so much for keeping us all posted...we love you guys so much!

Becky Wertz said...

That is great news. I love her purple glasses.

Aimee said...

Lauren is sassy and looking good!!! When does she get to come home?

Courtney is a monster! I want to squish that girl's thighs!

Rachel said...

Yay! She is looking so great!

alli said...

She is looking better! Thanks for keeping up on your blog. I wish I could just be there :(

Armstrong said...

Thanks for your blog so I can stay updated. It is so great to hear of her improvement. My prayers will continue for all of you. I hope she is home really soon.

Chanda

Jules said...

So good to see her smile with her cute little 2 year old self! Hang in there..all of you!

Kristen said...

She looks great! I'm glad she's feeling a bit better! We're praying for you and your cute fam!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

She looks so cute in those glasses! I am so glad she is feeling better.

Marla B said...

Isn't it great when you see your child back to 'normal' as much as they can. They are so forgiving of the situation....only if as mothers we can be!
keep it up! keep fighting!