Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Preliminary Report

Still waiting. . .but the unofficial pathology report is reassuring, it doesn't look like it's in the lymph nodes. From a surgery standpoint she is doing amazing and is ready to go home, unfortunately we are waiting to hear from the Oncologist to see if we are starting chemo right away or if we get to go home for a couple days. . .we'll see sometime this morning.

No comments: