Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brady's Birthday!

Thought I better get around to blogging Brady's 4th birthday before Lauren's comes this weekend. Brady wanted a Wall-E cake, but after lots of looking I came across a robot cake (close enough for him). It turned out pretty good and Brady had fun making a mini-robot with the leftover cake pieces. We went low key with just a family cake and ice cream party. He had tons of fun, and got some neat gifts. Thanks to everyone for making it such a fun birthday!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

the cake turned out SUPER cute!!

alli said...

That cake is really cute!!

Angie Birkeland said...

First of all I can't believe that our girls are 2. And second I want a minivan SO BAD!!!! My dream car. I have no ego...I just love them. They are so super cool! Congrats. I am jealous!