Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Migraines

Well, it wasn't a very fun start to the year. A trip to the ER for a lumbar puncture and CT of my brain. . .and I was diagnosed with migraines, no fun! I never knew they could be quite so brutal and last for so long. I haven't been able to shake my headaches ever since, but thankfully they aren't all migraines. I just can't wait until they go away all together, it's getting pretty old. My neck has been bothering me ever since so I start physical therapy next week, so here's hoping my headaches will end. . .one day?

5 comments:

Jules said...

Migraines! Yuck! I'm so sorry! I hope you do not have to deal with them for long, although, it's probably already seemed like an eternity!

Cadie said...

If I could write a prescription, it would be for massages, and lots of them! I recently started acupuncture and that has been pretty darn good too! Try it all! Good luck with that, hope you get better soon!

Angie Birkeland said...

I'm so sorry to hear. I've never had a migraine but I hear they are bears. Take care of yourself.

Angee said...

Kristin, I'm so sorry. Wish I could have Brady and Lauren over to play. Hope you're doing better. Changing topics: I've made your Salmon about 4 times since Christmas. We all love it, even the kids. Thanks! Miss you!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

Hi Kristen! I hope your headaches get better. I have had them for as long as I can remember and they are not fun. Keep us posted.