Friday, May 20, 2011

Easter - better late than never



Easter was a busy day. After getting off my 24-hr shift at Primary Children's I came home just in time to see the kids looking in there baskets. It was SO fun to see there excitement to find out the Easter bunny had come while they were sleeping;) We got everyone ready and off to church. Afterwards, Papa Mark and Ya Ya stopped by with an Easter gift for the kids. They were in heaven all day. . .candy, gifts. . .who wouldn't be? Then we headed to Papa Greg's and Grandma Jenny's house for a yummy Easter dinner and more Easter goods! The kids got to have a fun Easter egg hunt with their cousins too. All in all it was a wonderful day and we enjoyed spending it with our family.
(OK, I really have more pictures to post, but every time I add one and move it down it erases it so I will have to post the other pics later. . .)

No comments: