Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Last Day of Preschool

His last day of preschool was this past month (May 21, our 8th wedding anniversary too!). So we met at the park by Ms. Wendy's house. The kids had fun with the parachute and eating Popsicles. Then they got there 'yearbook' from Ms. Wendy. We love her! She was such an awesome teacher, and will miss her next year. Brady still asks almost everyday if it's time to go to school. I feel like a broken record. . .after Summer is over you get to go to school again, but without fail a couple days later "is it school time?" He's very persistent.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Brady is such a little stud! I can't believe you guys have been married for 8 years!! It doesn't feel like it was that long ago!

Angie Birkeland said...

Congrats on 8 years!!! I am ultra bummed that you were at PCMC and I missed you. I hear that most 2 year olds go through all this hitting and crap so I don't feel too alone. I just want it to pass quickly. Brady is a cute little preschooler. Wow he is getting big!

Angie Birkeland said...

Holy Crap....I just saw on your sidebar that you are pregnant.....Congrats! Dang you are brave. I have said that I am done. I am so exhausted. I forget how demanding these little newborns are. I guess it gets better down the road. I am so excited for you. How do you feel?